Green Hill Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully Back Up and "Sonic Generations"

Skyle369
    Skyle369

Rings : 1163
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

Hopefully Back Up and "Sonic Generations" Empty Hopefully Back Up and "Sonic Generations"

Post by Skyle369

Hopefully Back Up and "Sonic Generations" Logo10

A new official gameplay trailer was released hours ago and it's now official, IT'S SONIC GENERATIONS. Mixed play as Classic Sonic on his traditional upgraded gameplay or play as Modern Sonic on his fast blazing 2D/3D gameplay! So far the only stage they showed us is Greenhill Zone but they'll be showing more stages that were seen and played in Sonic's 20 years of gaming (Meaning Modern stages will also appear!). In an interview with Izuka, it's been confirmed that other characters from the Sonic Universe will also appear so far Tails, Knuckles and Shadow are mentioned but are not playable. Three Eras are confirmed: CLASSIC, ADVENTURE, MODERN. Anyways this game will surely have a story line but two of the writers from Sonic Colors will be writing the story also but lets hope they make something proper this time.

Also I've been gone for a month and I didn't expect that some of you guys like "Sonic Dash" and "Ismo" kept on keeping this forum alive so here's a thanks from me. I'm gonna try to do the emoticon updates tomorrow since I'm free and I'll try to get some more members to join! So let's keep this place alive, no more rotting!

- Forum Founder, Skyle369
    Share this post on: reddit

Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 pm by Ismo The Hedgehog

OMFG! So freakin' awesome!
    Sol27

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 am by Sol27

I can't wait to see more updates from this game! It seems like they're using the original physics but maybe tweaked a little but it's still great.
    SonicDash☆

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:03 am by SonicDash☆

Did you really think i'd ditch you guys? I do got other things to do, but personally, this is one of the highlights of my day. I believe this forum has a potential that others can't see. We are true Sonic fans, more importantly a family. A special family, we are Sonic Heroes.
    Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:30 am by Ismo The Hedgehog

You're the hedgy Dash!
    SonicDash☆

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 am by SonicDash☆

Most people would be offended to be called a weak animal like a hedgehog, but when your a Sonic Hero, it's a sweet compliment! Thanks buddy!
    Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm by Ismo The Hedgehog

No prob ol' friend.
    SonicDash☆

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am by SonicDash☆

Ismo The Hedgehog wrote:No prob ol' friend.
    Old friend? We met only a few weeks ago... -_-
    Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 am by Ismo The Hedgehog

But still, it's like we've been friends for years!
    SonicDash☆

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 am by SonicDash☆

Guess i'm just like that.
    Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by Ismo The Hedgehog

It's very nice to talk with you! :Sonic 1: :Sonic 8: :Sonic 9: :Sonic 14:
    HotCore23

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm by HotCore23

Uhhhh guys, try not to use posting as a chatbox... It's kinda like spamming in a way.
    SonicDash☆

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 am by SonicDash☆

Aw jeez, sorry! Got so used to being one of the only people here, forgot the important stuff!!!
    Ismo The Hedgehog

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 am by Ismo The Hedgehog

Yeah!
    Multi

Post Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am by Multi

Wow, this is like the first time I've actually wanted the game o_o

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:18 pm